CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Day 6 Update

10/11/2016

Good Morning... 

So Day 6 update. I weighed in this morning at 218.2! I am getting there steadily. I am happy with the amount of weight I have lost so far 10.8 pounds in 6 days! Nothing beats this feeling. I wanted to talk about emotional connections to eating. Yesterday was a particularly hard day for me. I am going through a divorce and it was my 18 year anniversary. I cried and slept a lot yesterday. I was also tempted continuously to indulge in chocolate and wine. I DIDN'T CHEAT. I told myself that I owe it to myself to see this through. I am so proud of myself that I didn't cheat! I survived yesterday!

On a positive note, my favorite house dress is very loose now! I am having some skin issues but I bet that is just toxins coming to the surface. 

Have a Blessed Day,

Sabrina



0 comments: